The Administration Department is a team of specialized staff responsible for a variety of executive, administrative and specialized functions and services internally for the Township and its departments, as well as externally for Township citizens.
The Board of Commissioners appoints a Manager/Secretary to provide direct support to the Commissioners, as well as oversee the day-to-day operation of the Township. The Manager is responsible for implementing the policies, resolutions and ordinances adopted by the Board of Commissioners. The Manager is also responsible for all Township staff, departments and activities.
If you have a concern which you believe needs to be addressed by the Township, please contact the responsible Department or contact the Township Manager’s Office. Any concern or issue will be addressed directly and/or will be brought to the attention of the Board of Commissioners for their consideration.
- Can I request a public record(s) from Manheim Township?
- Can I use or rent the Commissioners meeting room for a meeting or program?
- What's the mailing address for the Township Municipal Office?
- What are your hours of operation?
- What are the Township fax numbers?
- How can I stay informed on what is happening in the community?