Code Compliance Department
To provide and promote quality and safe buildings and structures through effective and efficient administration and enforcement of codes, to provide a safe environment, and to do so with the best possible service within our means to promote the general health, safety and welfare for the community.
- Issuing permits for residential and non-residential construction activity as required per the Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code (PA UCC), applicable Township Ordinances and Administrative Orders
- Performing site inspections related to construction permits to ensure compliance with PA UCC, applicable Ordinances and Administrative Orders
- Enforce the Property Maintenance Code of Manheim Township, Ordinance 2018-4
- Field complaints related to property maintenance concerns
- Perform field inspections and initiate enforcement actions against property maintenance code violations